miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ahhhh!! i seriously hate computers now!! just wrote a message and i dont have a clue where it just went... and another moan about these stupid things, saved loads of work yesterday and went to open it this morning and it came out as codes - whats that all about!!

anyway yesterday was a lush day!!my Cds had finally arrived which i have been waiting for ages!but now i must stop buying cds especially of itunes that is a dangerous place!!im getting into a lot of trouble but u must check out LaRue and Plumb great tunes!! then i got myself a lush digital camera!so im going to be like a crazy photographer so watch out peeps!i wonder how long it will take till i break it with my track record that wont be too long of then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home