miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Intimacy!

Oh Lord!!
I read this book called 'captivating' by john and stasi eldredge and its about God wanting to romance us ladies and captivate us and take us away with him. So I thought right God I want that, I want to be romanced by you and to know you as my lover and to know a greater love from you like no other. two weeks later and God is totally doing this, he is totally changing me, taking me away with him everytime I meet with him. I cant get enough of him!!! Having intimacy with him is amazing and its something that everyone should strive for to the extent that you cant bear it any more. If I could I would just be with him all day and night!! Its such an emotional journey but it would not change it for anything and the best thing of it is that the devil cant handle it!
I always thought it was about seeing God, hearing from him in a loud voice, seeing miracle and i would get frustrated that i never had that and wondered why not me? but God doesnt want that for me. He wants to touch my soul in a way that no one can an inner emotion and desire that only he can create and show to me. He gives us all a different way to be with him and see him move in us and he wants unique and individual relationships with each one of us. thats what makes us special to our daddy!!

Well excited as well as i have Dave and Abi's wedding tomorrow and they are the most beautiful and spiritual people i know who are such an inspiration to me and I love that they are getting married and Jesus is gonna love it even more!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Miche! Besides the woes and worries of our course life at uni, I realise theres so much more to you than fashion... Your blog is a great insight to the world of "MICHE!!!" the cerrrrazzzy girl. I know how much god means to you and I admire your dedication to him....This is quite deep for me, so I'll end the deepness there. Apologies to anyone reading this thinking, "What the frick is he on about". Never mind, you have inspired me to start log, so get ready for 'A DAY IN THE LIFE OF RICKSTA'. Ricky

5:28 pm  
Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

What have you done to your blogg?!? I preferred it before it matched your personality more!! It looks more like Henry the 8ths blogg now... Any hows. Just got in from work. Feet hurt, mouth dry, headache. I love working I do.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home