miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Crazy Weekend!!

Wow what a weekend this has been!!Feel so drained!!Think Joe has just seen a different side to me and is probably thinking what has he got himself into!!

Dave and Abis wedding was beautiful, felt like the wedding from love actually all wintery!!Realised how much i missed dancing havent had one of my crazy nights like that for a long time!!Its all about having the right music! took loads of photos (some abit shacky need some teaching Graham!) once i know how to post them on i will.

It was great seeing old friends again!! love it when laura comes as i never know whats going to happen when we meet. And what a shock i got this time! God was totally moving like Ive never known or felt in me. I was totally knocked out in the spirit as soon as i was behind the wheel of the car and for a good hour. God is just so amazing and just touches my soul in such an intense way. Love this newness that God is pouring upon me, this greater hunger that is so intense that I cant hold it in. The hunger is just spreading everywhere I'm going and i just want to press that into everyone i meet.

Feels like this is a whole new season and year for me. He is just changing everything and imparting himself into every aspect of my life.

Love the words in this song by casting crowns, says it all.


Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant


Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend

Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home