miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

just sitting at my desk working again, feels like that is what im doing all the time now!

Joe and I had our one year anniversary last week crazy that a whole year has gone by!he brought me lovely flowers which i cant put in my room which is a poo, and we went out to a meal but as we were both poorly we said we would have to do it again when im not sniverling and hes not shivering!

reading a book called the 'the journal of the lost prophet' its really good takes a while to get into it but everyone should read it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

still snivellin? u serious?

sheeeesh well i continue to pray healing blessings over you! love you girly, yay for the whole anniversary thing, kewlness! ;) catch up soon x

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home