miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feels like life has been one big emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks. Dont really understand what is happening and what it is God is saying to me in this situation about it all. Started of with church fasting so me and joe got involved which felt really good and what God wanted us to and felt that God was really in our relationship and teaching us more. But then i had a fire at my house second one this year!feels like it just keeps on happening, think i was slightly expecting it. But i didnt expect it to havce such an effect on me. Totally shook me and dont feel that strong anymore. Just getting fed up with student houses now just want to be where its easy and theres no complications. Trying to sort out my room and what we as a house are going to do. Got so many people telling me different things dont know what to think, that im getting to the stage that i cant be bothered to think about it any more and just get on with it all. feel some people might be making the situation worse dont know but when ever i feel like im getting on top of it some one says something and it all comes crashing down again. so ive been staying in different beds for the last 5 days and now i just want a home a bed to call mine and not to feel like im not settled. just feel that alot if crap is now happeniing! feel like ive always got to be strong and work through it all but i dont want to any more i want other people to deal with it, didnt think things were meant to be this complicated!

had my birthday on saturday so it was nice going home and getting away from it all. i know thats a place where i do feel safe! just been reading this book called 'journal of the unknown prophet' and it said this

'You are our great desire. For oh beloved, we search to and fro across the cities and the nations of the earth searching for thosewho we can make our abode with. For so many of my children know me by name, but they know not my face. For so many of my children know me by my word. But beloved they know not my face. But beloved, it is to those who know my face, it is to those who love my appearing that my Father and I will manifest ourselves.
For my child, you can see me at any time with the eyes of your heart. For those who worship in spirit and in truth, these are the ones who shall see the Son in His Kingdom in all his glory, for My Kingdom comes in your heart. It is in your heart that the Father and I shall appear to you. And so it is these ones who love our appearing that are great treasures in our sight.'

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you lots babe. Crikey, another fire hey? at least you're safe. This year will whizz by and although you want to make the most of it, student living will be a thing of the past in the not so distant future. It's hard and Im rubbish at doing it, but try and think of the bigger picture. When stuff is thrown at you take a step back, look to those who love you and see how a situation can be turned around. You are strong and deal with a whole heap of stuff. maybe this is the season for you to chill, give your worries to god and really put him back in the driving seat. He knows you inside and out and loves you more than anyone ever can or will. So, maybe, put aside peoples thoughts and opinions and tap into god's frequency. He is the only one you need to please.
Well....slightly deep for me so il be off. Ring/visit/text/email/shout anytime. Im always here! xxxx

10:34 pm  
Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

thinking of you . hope the uni house is sorted. its SO weird not being there and hearind you talk about your life at uni; catch up soon.

Ricky

11:19 pm  
Blogger Miche said...

thanks guys!! muchly appreciated, will tell you the full story about it all when we catch up properly!!love you heaps xxx

3:50 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey beauty, didnt know you had one of these! I continue to pray for you daily at the mo that you will be settled and that God will clarify HIS plans for the practicalities of the time being and your house situ and stuff. I know He wants to pour out His peace over you and so I continue to pray that over you and watch as the Lord pulls it all together in a way only He can *hugs* i pray you have a better week. Claire xx

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home