miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Moved down to southampton into my new place. Feel all settled in now just need to get used to this location as its abit rougher than my last area!great encouraging comments from rach, joe and lau!might need to carry something with me...

hate this as im having to do all of my work now which i thought i would of had done at the beginning of the hols so wouldnt be doing it now!!never works though. so working at joes but dont have the energy to do it!!slowly getting there.
got my birthday soon which should be something good to look forward to...

feel anew since i last wrote, like its a new season which technically it is going to be. just excited about what god has instore for me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

Happy Birthday Mich!

I hope this “new chapter” will be a good year and wish you all the happiness and success in the world. Cause you deserve it.
Miss you lots.
Ric

11:00 pm  
Blogger Miche said...

thanks mate!!really missing you too!!feels odd not living with you and waiting for you to bounce into my room with some crazy journalist story!

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home