miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Pants

Having a pants moment right now. I've been ill all week with a crazy headache virus that wont go. Actually making me feel really sick and people who know me know i hate being ill and especially sick so this is fun!its like something has just taken over me as i cant be bothered to do work as it hurts so much and then i get stressed with myself for not doing work. And the crazy thing of all is that its making me cry!!how much crying can you do over a headache obviously a lot! so ive come home to get some tlc from the family!
got my mates 21st in warwick so having a road trip with my mates there which should be fun especially if this headache goes!!have some fun quality time with my girlies!

im trying to work out if blogs are a good idea or not.....

2 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

Get better miche!!!! I know exactly what you’re like when you’re ill... A barrel of laughs you aint', but it’s not your fault!

Just got home from work and eating a Chinese takeaway... yum. Will see you on Sunday, take care.

7:20 pm  
Blogger Miche said...

haha you gonna do a response to his blog..

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home