miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gosh so much has happened since ive last wrote!!
Had a lush easter weekend at the lamberts doing some egg rolling (i think i did pretty well for a beginner!) then went straight back to southampton to get on with work, which i have been doing ever since!Last week was crazy ended up doing a few late nights and even an all night one which i wasnt really loving the next day. But thanks to Barney noy who modelled my outfit it went really well, just waiting for my results now which i get tomorrw ahh.

Ive got more free time now which feels really odd as im not used to it!!went into town yesterday and bought myself a few canvases and spent the day painting. Ended up getting paint everywhere as per usual!Got my dads birthday party this weekend so have been trying to find a dress for it, took joe with my on tthe weekend he did well but i think he got slightly bored. I didnt end up getting anything so it might be a crazy day on saturday with my sis trying to find something!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miche said...

Hey han, got my result back was a bit gutted with them actually but hey none of it counts for next year!!hope your exams go ok!

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home