miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

At Home

Ive been home since the weekend for my dads birthday and party on saturday night! spent saturday looking for the outfit, stresses me out having to do everything last minute!But it was a really good night seems ages ago now!
Saw the lovely laura on monday night and ended up staying the night after chilling out with jason upton and praying!shes off on tuesday to the USA, gonna miss her loads but hopefully will get to go out to see her!
Just been spending my time at home chilling and being slightly creative again, did three painting!!Got to look after the boys as parents have gone away, so got to make sure that they dont stuff their faces with take-aways!

Just been looking at my diary and already my time is getting filled up with things, which is slightly worring as i can see this summer just flying by and then its uni all over again for the last time. I was totally worrying again about what it was that i was going to do and where im meant to be, and whether it mattered that im not that career focused and just stressing about next year. But i realised that whatever happens whether its something i thought i was going to do or something completely different i dont need to worry. That God has it sorted. He knows what it is i need more than i do. SO now im just excited, about where it is im going and what it is he has in store for me!! bring it on!

Also ive realised that since lent where i actually managed to keep it up for the 40days giving up shopping, mags, music etc i realised that i hadnt bought mags at all so the other day i got one. Oh my word!!i was just flicking through the papers and all i could think of was what crap and rubbish is in them and most of all how much they had been affecting the way that i used to live. WHich then just disgusted me at how they could have such a big impact on my life and especially when i was a teenager. But i know that God brings freedom from these things and just clears our mind to how he wants them to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home