miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Blah

Just got back from the doctors oh so not very helpful in the slightest, my rib has been hurting me on off for the last 6 months and originally she said get an xray now she wants to take my blood and do tests on it, so not up for that as last time i gave a blood test i ended up fainting then had to get checked out again after that as it took ages for my blood pressure to get to the right level!!!

had a really bad migraine all yesterday and this morning feeling slightly better just feel like i have wasted a couple of days though.

just going to wrap up josephs xmas presents so he cant see them any more as they are hiding in my den.

(as i am typing my rib is hurting me so im going to stop goodbye!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

hey beauty, sorry ur rib is still hurting, that sucks. let me know if your free this week, would love to see you before i go home! let me know if yo uneed ne help or explanation with all the medical stuff, im here if ya need me. love you precious xx

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home