miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Just in my room doing some knitting for uni really enjoying it even though i do feel like a granny!!!

Been having a crazy week and weekend!!saw narnia on thursday at a really stupid hour, was falling asleep through it. reminded myself that i actually hated it when i was a kid so i couldnt really understand why i was making myself watch it but it wasnt as scary as the old version so that was ok!!
Had a christmas house party at joe's, have to say barney put a lot of effort into decorating the place and they had a smoke maching and dj's!!well done boys !!
Then had rach's hen party wowowo cant believe its only 2 weeks til she and jonny are getting married so excited but scary!!

Then back to uni for three days then home for christmas. I swear this term has gone really quick- losing track of time!!

Talking of time i lost my watch last week and it was really stressing me out as i didnt have a clue what the time was and it was also a present from my sis. IT was really funny as i had been praying about wanting more time to fit things in as i felt like it has been rushing by, supppose this was God joking with me to make me not live by time. So i decided not to worry about it on thursday night then on friday morning i found it!!in my coat duh!!so its back on my wrist now.Hes a funny man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home