miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, December 18, 2006

my poorly foot

what a day friday turned into!!

could i be more in the wars!!went to hannah shearns house for her birthday and was leaving with Joe and i slipped and bent my foot back and landed on it sort of like the splits was not nice, hurt like .... anyway joe had to carry me to the car and clean the cut up with my make up remover wipes as that was all i had. spent all day saturday in my bed with ice on it taking lots of drugs. went to church on sunday and dr Paula said i should go to A&E so off me and joe went bumped into the lovely jess (whos house it was at!)who managed to bump us up the queue so instead of us being stuck there for 4 hours it was only 1. Had an xray done which then a boy came in too hopping after his xray saying oh thats cant be my foot its really big and long which then i got up and hopped over to my xray leaving an embarrased little boy!Dr decided to clean the cut which was agony but she thinks there might be a hairline fracture not sure so got to go back on tues until then no walking or driving so im stuck on my bed fun.

(not the clearest of pics)

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

*hugs hugs hugs* man o man thats an icky cut! Blessings at home dear one, may it get healed super fast! Keep pressing into Him and He will sort it all. Love ya, Happy Christmas xxx

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home