miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas time!!

Wow crazy amount of things have been happening since I last wrote!!

Well Im home from uni which is lush to see family and relatives. Put the christmas tree up with lots of excitment which then soon wore off as it took such a long time!! Went to the furthest place up north I have ever been to in my life being hull and i think ive truely ruined any chance of going back there after crashing into the back of joe's car on my way out!!slightly amusing now looking back at it but wasnt at the time!(if you want to read a funny version of it visit joes blog)

Been a stressful few days doing work, seeing alot of family. All got a bit too much the other night and had to leave the house to go for a night walk with God in the snow to clear my head ended up crying the whole walk. But i have to say felt completelyt refreshed afterwards - you always need a good cry with your daddy!!

And now I'm getting ready for rach and jonny's wedding!!!which happens to be tomorrow. Helped with decorating the rooms all day and they look absolutely lush well done to lau and rach with the designing i have to say!!cant believe their day has arrived will actually be crying my eyes out as i was in the rehearsal great!!!hope theres enough tissues to go around.

Then theres new year. Which I've decided is the worst time of the year i think!!hate having to organise things and work out what to do. I think I will just go with the easiest option and do nothing. Thats right I am truely a lazy slob but so cant be bothered!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

Christmas time...mistletoe (sp) and wine. Lovely blogg update Miche. Hope you are well and getting ready for an exciting New Years!!!!

Amy and Zo's house was burgled the other day, I hope we havent been!

Ric

1:59 pm  
Blogger Miche said...

nah we havent all is still here and clean!!!hurry up and get back!!!

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home