miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Got back into uni life today, felt like i never had a break!thought i would be stressing out with all the work that has to be done in the next few weeks but actually surprisingly chilled interesting...

Gods teaching me a lot at the moment of having to trust him in everything. Which is really hard at the moment when some of things arent things i think i can deal with. But thats how we forget how big and strong our father is and that he wants us to turn to him and except his healing that he pours upon us constantly. Probably found it hard as the people i would turn to for help are out of the country, i suppose thats where God is telling me that he is enough, although he blesses us with amazing friends sometimes he justs wants us to be with him alone. He just increases everytime you meet with him and captivates my heart so much more as i forget how loving and protective he is of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

Hey Miche!! How u doing? Its weird speaking to everyone back at uni and i'm not! Any way, will be soon. Mouth was on five news today, eating crisps! Ever need a chat...give us a call.

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home