miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

milan woo!!

Meant to be going to bed as im having to get up really early tomorrow morning to go to milan with my course but thought i should write before i go!!

things have been changing so much since i last wrote. Things probably werent at there best last time but GOd has changed that completely by just trusting him in it all and knowing his love in it all. So thankful for the people i had around at that time who have helped me and made me a stronger person because of it. Just so exicted about the future and cant wait to see what it is that God has in store for me and the journey he is and will take me on.


had a fire in our house last week which was so surreal at the time and thinking about it now as well. mez and his girlfriend were actually really lucky that it wasnt any worse and that they had woken up when they did. Had two fire engines and then took them to a&e to get them checked out was there till 4.30 am was so tired and had a thumping headache all the next day from the fire alarm, at least we know it does its job!!but not something i would like to experience again, made me realise how precious life is and the things we take for granted.

Going to milan and it hasnt really sunk in yet probably will once im at the airport as always a bit last min to realise what is going on and then the time has passed me by!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

MILAN! MILAN! ITS BETTER THAN JAPAN

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home