miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

SNOW SNOW SNOW...


Back from milan now and i have a cold super!!

Milan was amazing though had about 10 inches of snow the most they have had in ten years typical!dont really want to see snow for a long time now. had to wear 2 pairs of tights under my jeans, 3 pairs of socks and then had to buy wellies out there as my shoes were ruined!! ate loads of italien food so ive had enough of pasta, ham and cheeeeeese (which i dont like anyway!) there lifestyle is abolutely crazy didnt eat until 11 pm then go out afterwards feels so back to front!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

ITALY IS TOO COOL. Promise me that we will all go there some day and eat like... EVERYTHING.

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home