miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Friday, March 31, 2006

oh so excited and i dont know why!things feel like they are getting back to there old ways but good ways!!the clocks have gone forwards so it means that summer is almost here - i love the sun!!got excited just the other day as i could smell fresh cut grass on my way home!

Joe and chix played there new music 'Jelly bass' at soul cellar on wednesday night well done boys although you both looked funny bopping together behind the decks (i think you were in your own little world over there!)

Lau is back in the country woo!!seeing her tonight, looking forward to hearing her crazy stories from the USA! hopefully she hasnt become to american....

and miss woolley if youre reading this!.. looking forward to seeing you missy missed you loads you sounded very funny on your message to me, you little bit excited about your party tonight!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home