miche

'Such love has no fear because perfect love expels all fear'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

I'm a London girl!! Got myself a mum, dad an older sis, bro and younger bro!!love chilling and having playtime with my mates!And most of all hanging with JC!!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Cant Sleep

just woken up bout an hour ago from a scary dream been a week since i last had one but wasnt as bad as that one!
So i've been trying to get back to sleep but all i can think about is lastnight. Had a deep moment with Daddy for over an hour just talking about things and my desires of wanting him more and his way for me and not wanting any other way as his way it perfect for me.
Then i went to read 'God is closer than you think' with him and each chapter he keeps on pointing out a specific thing to me which touches me and lastnight he said to me through it
' And when it is time to choose a prince - let daddy decide who the prince should be.'
it reminded me of something that lau said to me when we had our deep catch up chat. I dont want just anyone i want the person that God has designed for me and specifically created for me to be with me and to enhance me in his journey with him and fulfil all my needs and daddy knows that and that person...

dont know if that makes sense still feeling sleepy going to try and sleep some more now...

3 Comments:

Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

hey miche... your thinking deep as usual. Hope that nightmare wasnt too scary. took me a while to get to sleep in the end, had about 3 different dreams, one where I was in my bedroom (@ 27 harborough road) and there was a power cut, despite the fact that it was 9am everything was dark... little bit disturbing.

Never mind. Catch up soon. i'm off to get me hair cut but scared...

2:34 pm  
Blogger Miche said...

hey,
one of my many dreams (one which wasnt scary!)was about us in halls and mez was destroying everything we were all getting stressed with him!!you gonna get it all shaved off?!?i got new glasses today look well trendy in them will show them to ya soon miss ya xxxx

5:01 pm  
Blogger RIC...RICKY...RICCARDO said...

ohhhh scary mezza.

had it cut... its okay. liil bit shorter thats all.

new glasses? i need some man only prepared to spend £4 tho...

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home